Learn about Little Lambs’ history and mission!
Since 1995 Little Lambs has helped safeguard the health and well-being of our youngest and most vulnerable citizens. Little Lambs has accomplished this indirectly, but effectively, by creating alliances with professional organizations that provide pre-natal and pediatric care, behavioral services, nutrition, drug and alcohol education and rehabilitation, and more. When parents obtain services from partnering organizations, they are rewarded for positive acts on behalf of their children with vouchers that they can use to “purchase” baby and child items offered through the Little Lambs store. Located in the First Presbyterian Church facility in Evansville’s 4th Ward, the store carries car seats, cribs, strollers, booster chairs, safety gates, diapers, baby bottles, sippy cups, clothing, and more.
- We just posted our January – March Life Skills Classes
- Cookies with Santa is Saturday, December 21st @ 10am
- Little Lambs closed for Memorial Day
- (no title)
- Thank-You Ireland Home Based Services!
- Help us Walk for Dreams by donating today!
- (no title)
- Cookies with Santa-December 8
- Thank You D-Patrick Honda!
- Nuevos Servicios en Español en Little Lambs
- Car Seat Clinic
Little Lambs believes that a critical ingredient in our community’s ability to thrive and grow is a culture in which every infant is guaranteed the opportunity to grow up in a safe and healthy environment.
We encourage healthy parenting acts that will increase the physical and mental development, health and safety of infants and children.